Website Parker University
Are you interested in building a career that makes a difference and creates a legacy? Parker University, the fourth-fastest-growing college in Texas and the fastest-growing college in Dallas is currently searching for a Director of Enrollment Marketing to join our rapidly expanding team!
The Director of Enrollment Marketing will provide strategic leadership of the University’s multi-channel marketing and communications effort as it relates to the primary goal of lead generation and conversion of prospective students into the University. The DEM will advance the institution’s enrollment growth efforts through the successful execution of purposeful campaigns, projects, creative work, and messaging to showcase the university’s brand and benefits. The DEM utilizes the shared services of Parker’s academic, marketing, production, and other departments to deliver on the plans, which directly emphasize the larger strategic goals of the institution. This role will be able to take advantage of data-driven decisions and the diverse culture and skillsets on hand at Parker University.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a university-wide marketing/communications action plan including priorities, budget forecasts, tactics, timelines, and measurements that support the student’s life cycle–from recruiting to post-graduate services.
- Manage all internal and external communication efforts; develop key messages and position statements.
- Work with team resources to build and improve automated marketing campaigns.
- As it relates to enrollment, responsible for maintaining institutional branding, marketing, advertising, event promotion, PR, budget oversight, and publication management; act as managing editor for signature publications; oversee production of all collateral materials; and establish communication policies.
- Serve as principal liaison and spokesperson for the Marketing team to Enrollment- and Academic-related departments.
- Collaborate with the Office of the Provost on asset approvals and improve efficiency in these processes.
- Provide oversight to employees in staff management, development, and evaluation.
- Serve on university committees as assigned.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends with some travel required.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Chief Marketing Officer.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ten (10) or more years of management experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of successful higher education marketing/advertising experience is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of lead generation marketing and working with a team to produce desired results.
- Well-versed in modern marketing KPIs, tracking them, and making decisions based on data via trend analysis both from the organization and the general marketplace.
- Must be an innovative thinker. Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Strong organizational and project management skills. Proven leadership skills.
- Understand the student life cycle and work with the Admissions team, External Recruitment, and Academic Advisors to promote brand and student growth.
- Able and willing to travel to different events (20%). Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends with some travel required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Hybrid: Dallas, Texas 75229
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work. (Required)
Founded in 1982 by Dr. James William Parker, Parker University has more than 1,800 students and 34 academic programs. Parker University proudly offers its famed Doctor of Chiropractic degree and Business and Technology and Health Sciences programs.
Parker University has been recognized as a Great College to Work For® and one of the 25 Fastest-Growing Colleges in the U.S.
Parker University offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and the opportunity to engage with our unique campus community.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.